Re: [Scheme-reports] Mutable Pairs

>> I am one of those people who'll never have a Facebook account, and
>> it's not because I don't trust the technical merit of their code.
>Um, how is this relevant?

I guess you don't follow the news -- Facebook is having huge public
relations problems just now because people have finally caught on to the
way they make information about their users available to businesses for
basically malevolent purposes.  I don't want my bank to behave that way.

For the rest, I guess we're just not going to agree about this.