Re: [Scheme-reports] Draft 3 Comments: Chapter 6

I see what you mean.

The March 9 draft at http://scheme-reports.org/2011/working-group-1.html does
not have this.

OTOH, the March 9 draft at
http://trac.sacrideo.us/wg/raw-attachment/wiki/WikiStart/r7rs-draft-3.pdf
does say this.

The initial environment cannot be empty.  It has to have at least IMPORT,
otherwise you cannot do anything with it.