Re: [Scheme-reports] Strong win later reversed: Real numbers have imaginary part #e0

Mark H Weaver scripsit:

> Thanks John.  Guile should be added to the above list though.

Guile added and Kawa removed.

> Interesting.  Chibi 0.6.1 (the latest release) returns (#f #t #t) on my
> system.  What does it return on yours?

The latest HEAD returns (#t #t #t).

> Also, Ikarus from Debian Wheezy returns (#f #t #t), which means that all
> three test results are inverted compared with Vicare.  I find this
> surprising.  Are you sure you copied the result correctly?

The Icarus and Vicare systems I have installed both reject
"make-rectangular".  I no longer test with Ikarus.  I tried to rebuild
Vicare from HEAD, but it fails for lack of a sufficiently up-to-date
autotools installation.  (I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate autotools.)

> Anyway, these tests uncovered bugs in Vicare, Ikarus, and Chibi, and the
> absence of that bug in the other Schemes you tested, so that's useful
> information.

We strive to serve.

--
Possession is said to be nine points of the law,                John Cowan
but that's not saying how many points the law might have.       cowan@x