Re: [Scheme-reports] **-copy! doesn't specify when start and end is omitted

Per Bothner scripsit:

> Perhaps a re-phrasing might help:
>
>    The elements of vector 'from' between 'start' and 'end'
>    (as defined in section 1.3.3) are copied into vector 'to',
>    starting at index 'at' (replacing elements from 'at'
>    through 'at+(end-start)').

This is reasonable for the *-copy! procedures, but we don't want such
cross-references in the other 15 procedures with 'start' and 'end'.

--
John Cowan  cowan@x  http://ccil.org/~cowan
If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on