Re: [Scheme-reports] About the behavior of continuation in top-level begin form

Yes, you're right. I am trying to write&test various examples to fully understand what continuation is.

I believe that Racket authors didn't intentionally be special at the beginning.
I humbly think that if the standard make this point more clear, just like the behavior in lambda/let, there will be less useless&confusing difference. Why not?