[Scheme-reports] library syntax: "visiting" a library left undefined?

In section 5.6.1 (draft 8), it is written:

 > if a syntax keyword imported from a library is needed
 > to expand the library, then the imported library must be
 > visited before the expansion of the importing library.

I recall the notion of "visiting" libraries from R6RS (phases) , but
I did not find any other occurrence of this term in the current draft
(aside from the above use).

Is the meaning obvious, or should the term be defined, or should
the intent just be spelled out explicitly in that paragraph?
--
Daniel Villeneuve