Re: [Scheme-reports] Formal comment: The denotational semantics

Perry E. Metzger scripsit:

> As a general process question: could WG1 vote in the "English" part
> of the spec and later amend it with a completed formal semantics
> (possibly with some minor patches to deal with ambiguities
> discovered in the course of creating them)? The formal semantics might
> take a while, but it would be a shame not to have them.

Yes, I agree; however, the completed formal semantics can be issued
as a separate document by a separate WG, with no need for amendment.
Patches we might need, though I hope not.

--
Income tax, if I may be pardoned for saying so,         John Cowan
is a tax on income.  --Lord Macnaghten (1901)           cowan@x