Re: [Scheme-reports] Next draft release date?

Denis Washington scripsit:

> Given that the results of the third WG1 ballot are now official
> and published (for readers of this list who haven't followed the
> scheme-reports-wg1 newsgroup: [1]), is there any estimated date when
> the next draft of the R7RS spec will be published?

Very soon now; the editors have completed their work, and it's under
final review by the WG.

> (And, is there any public version control repository where the work on
> the spec can be followed?)

At the moment the VCS is private, contributed by a WG member, and might
fall over if exposed to the buffetings of the open Internet.

--
Possession is said to be nine points of the law,                John Cowan
but that's not saying how many points the law might have.       cowan@x