Re: [Scheme-reports] Comments on revised WG1 charter

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 22:59:50 -0400, John Cowan <cowan@x> wrote:

> Lots of people find C++ usable in practice.  That doesn't make it
> anything
> but <Oscar>blecccchy</Oscar>.

When I said usable, I meant that it doesn't feel 'blechy' to me. I usually
avoid things that are blechy to me. However, when I used R6RS, despite it
having some things that really aren't that nice, it's certainly not that
unpleasant to use.

	Aaron W. Hsu

--
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its
victims may be the most oppressive. -- C. S. Lewis