[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Scheme-reports] Issues with <comment> grammar rule
- To: scheme-reports@x
- Subject: [Scheme-reports] Issues with <comment> grammar rule
- From: Mike Morgan <lordzoner@x>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 10:03:10 -0500
In the grammar of the sixth "small" draft, I noticed two small issues for the
<comment> rule (section 7.1.1).
1) In the first choice of the <comment> rule, it lists <all subsequent
characters up to a line break>. However, the spec does not define exactly
what constitutes a line break.
2) The third choice of the rule uses <atmosphere> to separate `#;' from the
datum it comments. However, the <atmosphere> rule will match exactly one
comment or whitespace character, which is surely not what is intended. This
could be fixed by using <intertoken space> in its place.
- Michael Morgan
Scheme-reports mailing list