Re: [Scheme-reports] boolean=?

Per Bothner scripsit:

> The specification for boolean=? is it "Returns #t if all the arguments
> are booleans and all are #t or all are #f".

The arguments are specified as "boolean1 boolean2 boolean3 ...", which
means it is an error to pass anything but a boolean.  So the words
"all the arguments are boolean and" are dispensable.

> What about: (boolean=? 1 1) Should this be #f (because some arguments
> are not booleans); #t (because all arguments have the same truth
> value); or an error (because the arguments don't satisfy the type
> restrictions implied by the parameter names)?

Any of these.  Personally, I would hope for an error.

--
Go, and never darken my towels again!           John Cowan
        --Rufus T. Firefly                      http://ccil.org/~cowan