Re: [Scheme-reports] Technical question

> In your opinions should we do something about it to be more precise ?

It would be great to have specific, precisely worded proposals for
text to include in the report.  We could put these up on the WG1 site
and vote on them in an upcoming ballot.  I know it's more work, but it
would make the choices clearer for everyone, it would make the working
group's work easier, and it would make it more likely that we would
end up with something that would make most people happy.