Re: [Scheme-reports] Formal Comment: clarify the semantics of the dynamic features

Alaric Snell-Pym <alaric@x> wrote:

> I think the formal semantics are a NEAT FEATURE, so they should be kept
> current and valid and useful. I'm rather rusty now, but I've been quite
> familiar with formal semantics in the past, so I can try and take a look
> at this, but I'd want at least one other person to help so I have
> somebody to discuss bits I get stuck on, and so we can cross-check each
> other to make sure we're not doing anything silly, before it goes out
> for review. Any takers?

I am currently in the process of drafting something related to
this that I hope to have out soon. So, I am a taker, of sorts.

--
Aaron W. Hsu | arcfide@x | http://www.sacrideo.us
Programming is just another word for the lost art of thinking.