Re: [Scheme-reports] Issues from read-through

On Sat, 13 Jul 2013 08:07:54 +0900 Alex Shinn <alexshinn@x>
wrote:
> Thanks for the comments, Chris.
>
> We've released the final draft, so editorial changes will
> have to go in as errata, or left to R8RS.  I've responded
> to the more substantial points inline.

Some standards bodies issue corrected versions of standards documents
with names like "Technical Corrigendum". Typically the rule is that
the changes can only be fixes of typos or grammar and the like, with
no normative changes in the intended semantics. For example, the last
ISO C standard (C99) is (I believe) currently on technical corrigendum
2.

Perry
--
Perry E. Metzger		perry@x