Re: [Scheme-reports] multiple values module

Eli Barzilay scripsit:

> If you're talking about such things as
>
>   (define-values (getter setter)
>     (let ([state #f])
>       (values ...blah1...
>               ...blah2...)))

I'm not only not talking about such a thing, I don't even understand it.
What I meant was this: trivially any procedure that returns multiple
values could as well return a single value which is an aggregate
of some sort such as a list or general vector.  However, it costs
something to aggregate and disaggregate this value, a cost which *some*
implementations of multiple values need not pay.

--
John Cowan              http://www.ccil.org/~cowan      cowan@x
Would your name perchance be surname Puppet, given name Sock?