Re: [Scheme-reports] Import declarations in programs

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 6:14 AM, Marc Nieper-Wißkirchen <marc.nieper@x> wrote:

1) Why is more than one import declaration allowed in a Scheme program?

This looks like a residual outcome where it was left open in http://trac.sacrideo.us/wg/ticket/473 until the resolution of 472 (on whether include,include-ci,cond-expand could expand into import forms).    The decision there ended up being a "no" from how I read it - so the only motivation for permitting multiple import declarations seemed to vanish there, but I guess tightening the spec down got lost in the shuffle.  Maybe there was yet another motivation?