Re: [Scheme-reports] Module-level BEGIN is not a BEGIN - please call it something else

Andre van Tonder scripsit:

> So I guess my biggest problem with this overloading is that module
> BEGIN does not just indicate a sequence, but also delimits a lexical
> scope.  This makes it morally very different form all the other
> BEGINs, which never delimit a new lexical scope.

I don't understand why you think that.  Module BEGIN does not introduce
a scope: the only thing that introduces a scope is MODULE.  The contents
of BEGIN and INCLUDE and INCLUDE-CI are spliced into the module scope.

--
He made the Legislature meet at one-horse       John Cowan
tank-towns out in the alfalfa belt, so that     cowan@x