Re: [Scheme-reports] command-line and invocation manner

Per Bothner scripsit:

> The choice I made for Kawa
> was that the application arguments are (cdr (command-line))
> while the invocation arguments are pasted to a single string as
> the (car (command-line)).  I think this is allowed by R6RS/R7RS,
> and I think this is a reasonable approach.

I think that's exactly right.

For the record, in Chibi `command-line` is a parameter, and the C main
program can set it to anything it wants to using the sexp_set_parameter()
API.  This allows it to be bound to something more useful when Chibi is
being used as an embedded interpreter.

--
"Well, I'm back."  --Sam        John Cowan <cowan@x>