Re: [Scheme-reports] Sequence to sequence conversion

Marc Feeley scripsit:

> The R7RS is adding bytevector sequences, but it does not add the conversion procedures:
>
>    list->bytevector, and bytevector->list
>
> What is the rationale for this inconsistency?

The already-noted second-class nature of bytevectors in the small language.
But converters between vectors and restricted-type vectors will be useful
for the large language, and I have added them to BlobAPI.

--
They do not preach                              John Cowan
  that their God will rouse them                cowan@x