Re: [Scheme-reports] 'else' auxiliary syntax

I don't much mind if these are exported or not but I believe the whole point
of (scheme r5rs) library is compatibility for something like this situation;

(import (scheme r5rs))
(include-ci "legacy-r5rs-script.scm")

So as long as this is guaranteed to be executed whichever is fine by me.

Cheers,

_/_/
Takashi Kato
Email: ktakashi@x