Re: [Scheme-reports] 6.7.4 system interfaces

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 12:26 AM, Per Bothner <per@x> wrote:
> On 05/19/2011 04:00 PM, John Cowan wrote:
>> Andy Wingo scripsit:
>>
>>> Does `command-line' include the equivalent of argv[0] ?
>>
>> System-dependent.  JVM/CLR systems have no analogue of argv[0].
>
> That makes standardizing command-line completely useless.

I think John meant to say that the "value" of the zeroth
element of (command-line) is system-dependent - it is
supposed to represent the program name, and may just
be "<unknown>" in some implementations.

R7RS command-line is identical to R6RS.
I'll change the wording to make this more clear.