Re: [Scheme-reports] quasiquote and cycles

On 07/05/2011 10:46 AM, Shiro Kawai wrote:
> (I seemed to reply only to Arthur, so I resend.  Sorry if you get duplicates)
>
> I've seen Per's post more of a interesting challenge than a proposal...

Well, if R7RS has quasiquote and self-referential literals, then in the
spirit
of Scheme they should work well together, without "needless restrictions".
But at least the standard should specify what a programmer can expect to
have work.
--
	--Per Bothner
per@x   http://per.bothner.com/