Re: [Scheme-reports] Formal definitions [con'd]

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:29 AM, Jean-Michel HUFFLEN <jmhuffle@x> wrote:
    Hello,

    I went up with reading the formal definitions of R7RS.

- p. 72, the definition of the auxiliary macro "guard-aux"; the 5th
clause reads:

((guard-aux reraise (test)) test)

    It seems to me that the correct expansion should be:

((guard-aux reraise (test)) (or test reraise))

Yes, thanks for catching this, I've updated the draft.

- p. 70, "define-values"; the 1st clause

((define-values () expr) ...)

seems to me to be useless, "define-values" cannot be used with an
empty list of variables, and no recursive call yields this situation;

It's unlikely you would intentionally do this, but it is allowed
by the specification - define-values can take any formals list,
including an empty list.