Re: [Scheme-reports] Equality of records

Ray Dillinger scripsit:

> If it requires pairs, vectors, and strings. to be recursively compared,
> then it is not sensible to require records *not* to be recursively
> compared.

One problem is that there is no portable way to ask if two records
have the same type, which should certainly be a requirement for equality.

--
We are lost, lost.  No name, no business, no Precious, nothing.  Only empty.
Only hungry: yes, we are hungry.  A few little fishes, nassty bony little