[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Scheme-reports] Changing bits of bytes in byte vectors?
- To: Jeronimo Pellegrini <j_p@x>
- Subject: Re: [Scheme-reports] Changing bits of bytes in byte vectors?
- From: Alex Shinn <alexshinn@x>
- Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 20:23:38 +0900
- Cc: scheme-reports@x
- In-reply-to: <20100907111225.GB11649@localhost> (Jeronimo Pellegrini's message of "Tue, 7 Sep 2010 08:12:25 -0300")
- References: <20100907111225.GB11649@localhost>
Jeronimo Pellegrini <j_p@x> writes:
> I am wondering if there are plans by WG1 to include procedures to access
> individual bits of byte vectors (if byte vectors are not postponed to
> WG2 to work on), or to include AND, OR, XOR, NOT (and maybe shift
> operators) for single bytes.
> Is there anthing like that planned?
There is a proposal at
which was not linked from the main page - I've added it.
Most members seem to feel this is more of a WG2 topic,
though, so it's unlikely to be included in WG1.
Scheme-reports mailing list