Re: [Scheme-reports] Date/time package

Noah Lavine scripsit:

> Here's a use case for that: I'm writing a program that wants to deal
> with users in different time zones (maybe a web server or something
> similar). My own program knows about which users are in which time
> zone, and adjusts accordingly. But I'd also like to use a library for
> pretty formatting, which unfortunately wasn't written with this case
> in mind. I have no way to pass a chronology to this library. But if I
> could use call-with-chronology, I wouldn't have to worry about that.

That's a good point, especially now that the chronology argument is optional.
I've eliminated `default-chronology` in favor of `current-chronology`.
You bind it with `parameterize`.

--
John Cowan    cowan@x    http://ccil.org/~cowan
Objective consideration of contemporary phenomena compel the conclusion