[Scheme-reports] Formal syntax versus text

A couple of discrepancies (in the July draft).

The formal syntax for <derived expression> contains these:

   (when <expression> <body>)
   (unless <expression> <body>)

I think these were not meant to have <body>s. In 4.2.1 Conditionals
they are given as (when <test> <expression1> <expression2> ...) and
(unless <test> <expression1> <expression2> ...).

Either replace the <body>s in the formal syntax with <expression1>
<expression2> ..., or vice versa.

<derived expression> is missing (guard ...) and (parameterize). Or
perhaps these were added when the missing keywords were added to
<expression keyword>. I'm late in the game.

5.5.1 Module syntax says <module name> is a sequence of identifiers
and _exact integers_; formal syntax specifies <uinteger 10>. Maybe add
to 5.5.1 the requirement that the integers be unsigned?

Formal syntax for <feature requirement> derives <module name> but the
text in 5.5.1 has (module <module name>) instead. I think the formal
syntax should be changed to match the text.

Also typo in 5.5.1 on import declarations: "... redefine or mutate and
import binding ..." should have "an" in place of "and".