Re: [Scheme-reports] 6.3.3 symbols

Andy Wingo scripsit:

> Suggestion: elide the second and possibly third sentences.  Also elide
> the following note about uninterned symbols, which doesn't clarify
> anything.

Removed the remark about identifiers, kept the remark about enums, and
kept for the moment the remark about uninterned symbols.  (Chicken, at
least, has them, and they return #t to SYMBOL?.)

--
You annoy me, Rattray!  You disgust me!         John Cowan
You irritate me unspeakably!  Thank Heaven,     cowan@x