Re: [Scheme-reports] [scheme-reports-wg1] #370 log of zero

Mark H Weaver scripsit:

> The item is stated correctly, and therefore I see no grounds for
> annulling this change.

Emphatic +1.  I was just about to start writing this reply to Alex
when I saw that you had already written it.

--
John Cowan  cowan@x   http://ccil.org/~cowan
Assent may be registered by a signature, a handshake, or a click of a computer