Re: [Scheme-reports] Draft 3 Comments: Chapter 5

Denis Washington scripsit:

> I didn't object to the content, but was thinking about the style. I just
> meant that as a standard, the document doesn't benefit from this
> paragraph as it doesn't specify anything (it is completely informal), so
> it could as well be removed.

I see.  I changed "Some implementations of Scheme use" to "Implementations
are permitted to provide", which is more standard-y.

--
John Cowan   cowan@x    http://ccil.org/~cowan
Original line from The Warrior's Apprentice by Lois McMaster Bujold: