[Scheme-reports] Unhygienic macros?

Hi,

First of all, congratulations for (almost complete) R7RS-small! As
daily Scheme user, I'm a little bit sad for not catching this process
earlier, but after reading the draft, I would also give approved vote.

However, I'm curious: was there any talk about unhygienic lowlevel
macros (define-macro) and/or maybe some proposal for their inclusion?

I tried to search the list for talk on this topic and wasn't
able to find anything related, so please excuse if I'm going to duplicate it.

Thanks.