Re: [Scheme-reports] Updates to draft 6

Steve Hafner scripsit:

> Draft 6 has been out awhile, and I imagine things have changed.

Indeed.  The substantive changes can be found by looking at
<http://trac.sacrideo.us/wg/wiki/WG1Ballot6Results>.  There have also
been a number of editorial improvements.  We are currently holding a
seventh ballot with only three issues, which should be complete by next
week, and draft 7 will be available as soon after that as possible.
We delayed its release because we didn't want to confuse people with a
"latest draft" vs. a "formal comments draft".

> Are comments still welcome?

Absolutely.  Comments are welcome at every stage of the process, either
formal or informal.  We are equally responsive to either; formal comments
impose more bureaucracy on us, though.

--
Do I contradict myself?                         John Cowan
Very well then, I contradict myself.            cowan@x