Re: [Scheme-reports] Undelimited identifiers?

Hi

Besides ' acting as a delimiter, I have seen cases where other
lexeme's (as per R6RS) are deemed valid delimiters.

Consider: (foo a, b)

This is also invalid as per R6RS, but IIRC Chez allows this.

Another point is the REPL of any Scheme may raise different errors vs
a top-level problem.

Notably, IronScheme will give an ugly native exception for invalid
syntax (eg (list 'a'b)), but will give the correct condition (in the
R6RS case, &lexical) when invoking it as (read (open-string-input-port
"'a'b")).

This may or may not be a better case to test the reader.

I also note that you have listed Vicare twice.

Cheers

leppie