[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Scheme-reports] 6.1 equivalence predicates
- To: Andy Wingo <wingo@x>
- Subject: Re: [Scheme-reports] 6.1 equivalence predicates
- From: Andre van Tonder <andre@x>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 13:08:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: scheme-reports <scheme-reports@x>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
I agree. What is an uninterned symbol anyway in Scheme?
On Thu, 19 May 2011, Andy Wingo wrote:
> There is a note about uninterned symbols here, and later in 6.3.3.
> Assuming that the report specifies the behavior of report-defined
> features, and to the extent that it does not mention them, explicitly
> does not specify the behavior of any implementation extension, I suggest
> that this reference be elided. Implementation extensions can do
> whatever implementations want them to do.
> Scheme-reports mailing list
Scheme-reports mailing list