Re: [Scheme-reports] file inclusion (section 4.1.7 of draft 9)

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 8:35 AM, John Cowan <cowan@x> wrote:
Alex Shinn scripsit:
> > BTW, if the above macro is defined in a library, which file would
> > be included? The file in the same location of the library or macro
> > caller location?
>
> By the time the include is expanded it has no idea in which file it
> was originally defined (barring some sort of self-introspection on
> source info), so the include path would naturally be relative to the
> caller location.

That's explicitly undefined: the implementation applies an
implementation-specific algorithm to cast the string to a file name.

Indeed, it's unspecified wrt to the report, I was just
pointing out it would take a huge amount of effort to
make the include relative to the macro definition.