Re: [Scheme-reports] "force", "parameterize" implementation notes

On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 4:57 AM, Andy Wingo <wingo@x> wrote:
The bullets that mention auto-forcing and other kinds of extensions to
promises could be removed without changing the spec.  Dunno.

The text in the first paragraph of the semantics of "parameterize" ends
with a sentence that is slightly smaller in size than the rest of the
paragraph.

This is because it describes the domain, so it is the correct size.
The new convention is to move all domain descriptions to before
the text and we missed this place - fixed.

I would remove the note about (parameterize ((x (x))) ...), it does not
add anything.

I don't feel strongly about this, but it serves as a
reminder of what the conversion function should
be doing - i.e. in general you probably want to make
it idempotent.

I would use `exact-integer?' in the `radix' definition, and use
`unless'.

I've changed this to exact-integer?.  We can't use unless
because we have to return x - remember, the converter
has to be idempotent ;)