Re: [Scheme-reports] final draft of the R7RS small language

Thanks to all who worked on this.  Congratulations.

The latter half of this prose in eq? entry is the addition in this draft (p.31):

    The eq? procedure is similar to eqv? except that in some
    cases it is capable of discerning distinctions finer than those
    detectable by eqv?. It must always return #f when eq? also
    would, but may return #f in some cases where eq? would
    return #t.

Does the subject "it" in the second sentense means 'eqv?'?  I'm a bit
confused, for taking this "it" as `eq?' and replacing the two `eq?' in
the sentence for `eqv?' seems to make more sense, making the second
sentence augmenting the first sentence.

Does the new sentence specifically tell there's a case that (eq? a b) => #t but (eqv? a b) => #f?