Re: [Scheme-reports] Ticket for extended "Overview of Scheme" chapter

I would love to see a ticket added about possibly including (some of)
the detailed "Overview of Scheme" chapter from R6RS into the report; it
helps very much to understand the rest of the report and is invaluable
for e.g. students. Would someone from the working group do this
(provided that anyone actually agrees with me)? It would be sad if this
consideration were forgotten.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I've filed ticket 244 for this.