Re: [Scheme-reports] Procedural equivalence: the last debate

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 8:50 AM, <will@x> wrote:

4.  Require eq? to return #f on procedure arguments unless eqv?
returns #t on those same arguments.

5.  Allow eq? to return #f on procedure arguments regardless of
what eqv? returns on those same arguments.

Hi, Will.  Would you mind restating these?  I'm having trouble parsing them such that they are not contradictory.

Also, would you state precisely what you mean by "same arguments?"

Please forgive me if the answers are obvious.  I want to make absolutely clear that the debate is clear.