Re: [Scheme-reports] contact with working groups

Thomas Bushnell BSG scripsit:

> is there a way to contact the working groups yet, or is this it?

There are no WGs yet, and won't be until the charters stabilize, the
members are (self-) nominated, and the SC appoints them.  There are
only the chairs, who are reading both this list and the r6rs-discuss list.

--
Ambassador Trentino: I've said enough. I'm a man of few words.
Rufus T. Firefly: I'm a man of one word: scram!