Re: [Scheme-reports] libraries, cond-expand, begin, and expressions vs definitions

On Sun 06 Jan 2013 05:17, Alex Shinn <alexshinn@x> writes:

> No, we most certainly don't mean library declarations.
> The later note that `begin' could include library declarations
> was a terrible editorial mistake which many people have
> pointed out and has long since been fixed.
>
> The library system is STATIC.

Yes I gathered that much ;)  It's OK by me.  I was just trying to check
that the resulting document has those properties.

To be clear: `cond-expand' in a library form can now only accept library
declarations?  I am looking for places that can accept either library
declarations or expressions/definitions.  AIUI there should be no such
places.

> You say "in general we don't do a great job of distinguishing
> between expressions and definitions."  Was there a third
> (or more) case?

I just made a quick look-through, and I didn't catch anything big.
Apologies for the hyperbole!

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/