Re: [Scheme-reports] Write procedure is not backwards compatible

May I suggest splitting "Language changes since R5RS" into two parts:
1. What someone needs to know when porting from R5RS to R7RS (i.e. incompatible changes)
2. What someone who knows R5RS would need to learn when reading R7RS programs (mostly compatible extensions I hope)
Looks like #1 will be quite short, but the relevant items are currently spread around.

Similarly, R6RS-main incompatibilities may fall into classes, although it looks like most of the ones listed are either retractions, limitations, or "R7RS doesn't have x but it has y instead". Maybe there are extensions that aren't listed here because they're in the R5RS-diff section?

A bit more detail on the bullet "Case insensitivity is now the default" would be helpful, since it's hard to tell from reading R5RS what its position is on the subject. If there are putatively conformant case-sensitive R5RS implementations then this is an incompatible change and you should say so.

Jonathan