Re: [Scheme-reports] Tracking change in the Scheme reports

On 17 December 2012 12:26, John Cowan <cowan@x> wrote:

So, as I said, 54 changes in the 12 years from RRRS to R5RS, and almost an equal number
in the 14 years from R5RS to R7RS-small.  But a lot fewer incompatibilities: 20 from
RRRS to R5RS, and only 7 from R5RS to R7RS-small, and 8 to R6RS.

This provides some interesting context to me. Although I have to wonder if you might not have already spent enough time with the latest spec over the last couple of years, John. You're allowed to put it down for a little bit now and again. :-)

Regards,
Malcolm