Re: [Scheme-reports] issue with R7RS draft 8 section 7.1.7 <comment>

Alex -

Thanks for your comment.  Let me clarify.

'(1 . 2)  is OK
'(1 . 2) is OK
'(1 . #; 2 3) is OK
'(1 . #; 2 #; 3 4) is OK

'(1 . #; 2) is NG
'(1 . #; 2 #; 3) is NG

The above NG cases are invalid - I agree.

However in section 7.1.7, the sentence "Intertoken spacemay occur on either side of any token, but not within a token." was misleading to me.  I guess this was my confusion.

Thanks for your clarification.

regards,

Joe N