Re: [Scheme-reports] Formal comment: The denotational semantics

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> schemers.org is a more important site, but it
> doesn't actually host any code.

True, but it does link to the Indiana repository under "other resources",
along with the CMU and MIT sites.

> We can move it to the end of the list and mention
> it is largely of historical interest, but let's keep it.

If you like.  I commented it out rather than deleting it altogether.

--
"Repeat this until 'update-mounts -v' shows no updates.         John Cowan
You may well have to log in to particular machines, hunt down   cowan@x