[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Scheme-reports] 6.4 control features: -map and -for-each procedures
- To: Andy Wingo <wingo@x>
- Subject: Re: [Scheme-reports] 6.4 control features: -map and -for-each procedures
- From: John Cowan <cowan@x>
- Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 13:44:06 -0400
- Cc: scheme-reports <scheme-reports@x>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20110521210954.GH10881@mercury.ccil.org> <email@example.com>
Andy Wingo scripsit:
> FWIW R6RS chose option 2, in a discussion in which you participated.
> Regarding vector-map:
I didn't participate in that particular subthread. Can you point to the
discussion of option 2 for MAP?
> (Not that long ago, right?)
I too reserve the right to change my mind.
> I can quote too :) "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little
> minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines."
Or more briefly: "Emerson!" Not to be confused with "Schenectady!"
(As in "Where do you get your crazy ideas?")
John Cowan http://www.ccil.org/~cowan cowan@x
Please leave your values Check your assumptions. In fact,
at the front desk. check your assumptions at the door.
--sign in Paris hotel --Cordelia Vorkosigan
Scheme-reports mailing list