Re: [Scheme-reports] Dividing Section 6.3

Malcolm Tredinnick scripsit:

> I think that would be an improvement. It's been years since I did any work
> with R5RS, so I'm not attached to any memory of its organisation. However,
> playing around with a personal implementation for the current draft, I have
> more than once been trying to find one of the data types and had to sort of
> zero in on it because it was in 6.3 ("it's not in the table of contents, so
> it must be an 'other'. Okay, off to hunt for the right subsection").

Okay, I've pushed the change to trunk.

I'll also record here that the implementations of delay and parameterize,
along with the associated procedures, are now moved to 7.3 with the other
syntax implementations.

--
John Cowan  cowan@x  http://ccil.org/~cowan
Any sufficiently-complicated C or Fortran program contains an ad-hoc,