[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Scheme-reports] What is the role of standardization in things like FFI?
- To: David Banks <amoebae@x>
- Subject: Re: [Scheme-reports] What is the role of standardization in things like FFI?
- From: John Cowan <cowan@x>
- Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 15:49:00 -0500
- Cc: scheme-reports@x
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <CAAjq1mc3xdRrUGBYYP-EeR0U5CftHh=+YKXo+FKBMgdFriN81Q@mail.gmail.com> <4EC38561.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
David Banks scripsit:
> Unfortunately these APIs have already been rejected for WG2, so this is
> a shout into the void. ;)
There's always the option of joining WG2 when it comes out of hibernation
and requesting a re-ballot. Another option is that of volunteering your
services to the Steering Committee as prospective chair of WG3.
On the Semantic Web, it's too hard to prove John Cowan cowan@x
you're not a dog. --Bill de hOra http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
Scheme-reports mailing list