Re: [Scheme-reports] 5.3 Syntax Definitions

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 12:20 AM, Jonathan Kraut <jak76@x> wrote:
> I hope WG1 will reconsider lifting the restriction that "any internal
> syntax definitions in a body must come before any internal definitions."

This was brought up earlier and we're open to
changing it, subject to the restriction that using
a syntax definition before the definition is an error.

We also need to specify the result of redefining
internal definitions (as syntax or otherwise).  The
R6RS is unclear on this - I'm inclined to just make
it an error.