Re: [Scheme-reports] Shadowing imports at toplevel

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> In this case, though, you've posted multiple messages to
> the list bringing up various nuances of the same issue - what
> happens when you import or define the same identifier multiple
> times?  This is intentionally left unspecified in the first draft -
> for _all_ variations - and there are already tickets opened
> (#112 and #158) to address whether we need to specify this.

I'd rather that Andre and others went ahead and brought up these points,
even if they're duplicative.  A little extra work to strip duplicate
tickets is better than discouraging knowledgeable people from posting
by requiring them to search the tickets first.

--
John Cowan  cowan@x   http://ccil.org/~cowan
Assent may be registered by a signature, a handshake, or a click of a computer